Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let the Voting Begin!


OK! It's time to vote on The Good Letdown logo! 

RULES: You must be a "follower" of the blog to vote, so if you read regularly and are not a follower to the right, then become a follower today and vote for your favorite. Finalists, this means you need to get your friends to be followers and vote for you as well!!! You have until Tomorrow at 11:59 to vote for your favorite logo and to get your friends to vote for your favorite logo. 

BONUS: A random drawing will be done among the voters, the lucky winner will receive a nursing necklace! 


LOGO 1 is from Carmen, who is a regular reader here on The Good Letdown and contributed a guest blog last month!


LOGO 2 is submitted by Jennifer another regular reader. 
"My name is Jen, and I'm the mother of 3 children.  My 2 former nurslings are Alexandra (6.5 yrs) and Matt (3 yrs).  Robert, my current nursling, is almost 4 months.  Nursing is such a passion of mine that I have recently decided to become a lactation consultant.  When I'm not nursing or chasing after kids, I dabble in photography, and graphic design.  I'm an avid reader, and can almost always be found with a book in my hand."


LOGO 3 comes from Kimmy! 
"My name is Kim (or Kimmy as I'm usually called) and I was recently turned into a Lactavist by a friend who happens to be a blogger here at TGL :) I have two beautiful girls - ages 3 and 6 months who are my heart and soul. I'm studying for Massage Therapy boards so I can work in the frozen tundra that is known as North Dakota...but for now, I'm a stay at home mommy :)"


22 comments:

  1. I vote for number 2, it evokes the feelings that I get when nursing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote #1 of course!! haha.. #2 is awesome to tho. just seems like a little much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for 1. I agree that 2 is beautiful, but I think 1 is more concise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #1 the most. I like pics with current or realistic pictures of mamas feeding so it normalizes it and helps mothers feel like they too could be doing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think wow - but have to go with #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a toss up between 1 and 2, but I think I will have to go with Logo 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna vote for Number 1! Nice job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think #1 is beautiful. It has my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm voting for #2, of course! ;) I do really like the nursing pic in #1, kuddo's for finding that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. vote for me!! haha.. (i don't know if i can "legally" post this, guess I'll find out) I made something simple so it would go with any background. and I think the slogan fits the blogs perfectly!! (#1)

    whoever wins tho, they are all wonderful :D
    Keep up the good work everyone, breastfeeding is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete