Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Hooter Days - Day 2

Baby Chase and I are very much enjoying nap time for Aiden, we can snuggle and nurse without interruption. I just happened to have done my hair and put on a smudge of make up...AND I tweezed my eyebrows so I don't look like a bush woman...so you get more than just my boob for today's Happy Hooter Days nursing picture! 




I'm pretty sure this sweet face makes the world go round...I love my little chunky nursling! Here he is in the throws of a milky coma!

5 comments:

  1. Where's the hooker boots? Couldn't have fit them in the frame???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear shoes in the house, shut your mouth. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ the hooker boots.

    He looks so so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful baby :) *My* Aiden is pointing at him saying "HI" in his super sweet voice : ) He likes baby pictures :) He tried to kiss the baby :)

    ReplyDelete